Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blogged Down.

I have little to say today. Frankly, I am tired of the Porco case, tired of blogging and tired because of the immense amount of physical labor involved in restoring an old house? Did you ever try to run plumbing and electricity in a 18th century post and beam structure. Why couldn't those colonials have anticipated plumbing and wiring?

I will be back to posting tomorrow, including posting about the Porco case. Meanwhile, I could use some help. More than 1,000 people are reading this blog everyday right now. From the comments and e-mails I get, I sense that most of them are intelligent, high calibre people. They keep me on my toes. I spend one to two hours a day working on this blog. I would especially be interested in people who would want to do a guest column. Anonymous columns would be allowed under certain circumstances.

Guest columnists would be allowed to link to their website, blog or business. E-mail me at upstreamblog@yahoo.com if you are interested in participating in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home