Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Flooding Along The Mohawk River And Schoharie Creek.

I tried to get some photos of the flooding on the Mohawk River yesterday, but every time I tried to get near the river, I was turned away. I did get some photos of the Schoharie Creek roaring through Burtonsville, but my computer is not recognizing my camera right now. If I get the bugs worked out, I will upload those photos.

Meanwhile here are some links to some photos and articles about flooding in the Mohawk and Schoharie Valleys.

Northview Diary has a photo of the Mohawk River flooding near Fonda.

Capital News 9 Flooding in Scotia.

Capital News 9 Flooding in the Schoharie Valley.

Capital News 9 Flooding in the Mohawk Valley.

U.S. Geological Survey’s web cam at Cohoes Falls on the Mohawk River.

News 10 coverage of daring rescue at Rotterdam Junction. Article also contains lots of information about flooding and road closures in the Mohawk Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home