Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Danascara Place Still For Sale.

On March 28, I wrote about a historic Mohawk Valley estate, The Danascara Place, that was up for sale. I drove by it the other day and it’s still for sale. I’m not sure why it hasn’t sold, but since it has been on the market for several months, I have a feeling you can get it for less than the asking price.

Danascara Estate Historic Marker

Danascara Place

Danascara Barn. No Longer Part Of The Estate.
This barn was originally part of the estate, but now is part of a separate parcel. I almost bought this barn and 18 acres several years ago, but my offer was refused. Then it was sold the next year for less than my offer.

Danascara Creek
BOCES has a license from New York State to let their septic system empty into this beautiful creek.

Danascara Bridge. No Longer Part of the Estate.
This bridge was a means to get from the house to the barn. It is now part of the property that the barn is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home