Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bad Hair Day In Montgomery County

First a tractor trailer rolls over in Amsterdam. Then a train derails in Tribes Hill and they evacuate part of the village. Then from 4:00p.m. to 7:30p.m. we got hit by one thunderstorm after another and it rained lions and elephants.

Now my phone is out so I am posting from my brother-in-law's house.

None of this bothered me much, but about an hour ago, I kept hearing rustling noises near the ceiling in our livingroom. Then my wife saw the cat staring intently at the ceiling. Then my wife spotted an Eastern Milk Snake hanging from the ceiling.

I'll be sleeping with the light on tonight. I'm a chicken when it comes to snakes.

Anyway, I may not post tomorrow because I can't use my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home