Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Albany Eye Survey Results.

If you knew the identity of Albany Eye, which of the following would you do?

Post It On Your Blog Or Website 11.5%

Keep It A Secret. 65.4%

Blackmail Him. 3.8%

Tell His Employer. 0%

Other. 19.2%

Here are individual responses from those who selected "other."

"Why would I care?"

"newspaper"

"Hunt him down and kill him."

"just tell me. lol"

"I would ask why it is necessary for his identity to remain so secret. It's not as if he reports anything of such a critical nature that secrecy is required. I mean his stuff is basically just gossip. My original impression was that the 'guy' was a 15-year-old out for some anonymous fun."

1 Comments:

  • On Albany Eye's May 29th no-show: What a revoltin' development this is!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home