Upstream. A Mohawk Valley Blogzine.

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions For This Blog.

My goals for this blog will not be easy to achieve. Anyone who blogs knows how difficult it is to keep a blog going. My goal is to add three or four more contributors so that no one will have to blog every day and yet everyday there will be at least one new post. My goal is to add contributors who are very knowledgeable about life in the Valley. I hope to make this the premier blog about the Mohawk Valley and eventually jump from a blog to an e-zine or web zine.

Thanks to all who read and comment on this blog. Your comments are appreciated.

1 Comments:

  • I think that is a great idea. If you can come up with more writers that are as well informed as the current ones, and keep the topics as interesting as they, are I am sure you will get it done.

    By Blogger threecollie, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home